Mercator with comprehensive digital fixed assets management
- Managing fixed assets and small inventory records across multiple locations, some of which may not have Internet access.
- Fixing errors that prevent transparent tracking of changes.
- Lack of access to up-to-date records.
- Establishing digital support for inventory auditing.
- Web application on a modern platform for the comprehensive digital management of fixed assets and small inventory.
- Environment for the uniform recording of the status and history of changes.
- Easy import and export of data and the creation of various reports.
- Solution for planning and monitoring the performance of inventory audits.
- Mobile application for easy auditing of fixed assets and small inventory (even in environments without Internet access).
- Simpler record-keeping and digitised management processes for fixed assets and small inventory.
- Up-to-date and more efficient status monitoring.
- Easy scanning of data from barcodes and updating or recording the status in the central record.
- Transparent audit trail.
About the client
Mercator Group is one of the largest economic groups in Slovenia and has a dense and extensive retail network with everyday products. It offers its customers more than 40,000 types of everyday products and services and strives to fulfil the different wishes, tastes and needs of its customers. Mercator is not only a retailer, but also a platform that connects employees, suppliers, customers and the local community. The Group operates throughout the Southeastern Europe region and employs more than 21,000 people. With more than 8,000 employees, it is one of the largest Slovenian employers. Mercator believes in the values of heartiness, conviviality and solution orientation. They focus on achieving the company’s goals with competent, satisfied and motivated employees who work together to create the best neighbourhood.
Click on the button at the top of the page to read the full case study.
We’ll discuss your business challenges and how to address them. Please complete this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.