Comprehensive staff records are the first step towards satisfied employees
Download case study
- Efficient support to working with employees
- Design and keeping of personnel records supporting staffing processes
- Reduction of the scope of administrative work and its simplification
- Insight into up-to-date employee information in order to support business decision-making
- Possibility of extending the use of the solution for future strategic work with employees
- Introduction of the eHRM solution
- Digitalization and automation of personnel processes
- Access to data at anytime and anywhere by introducing the cloud version of eHRM hosted by Microsoft Azure
- Introduction of user-friendly solutions for employees, personnel and management
- Reducing administrative tasks and thereby relieving the HR department of some duties
- Accessing the up-to-date information about the staff at anytime and anywhere, making timely decisions
- Possibility of insight into own data for all employees
- Legal compliance of the company
About the client
The company KOPIT, established in 1996, is a reliable manufacturer of high-level metal products in the field of turning, milling and 5-axis machining. Their production is based on high-quality machinery Mazak, Spinner, Emco, Doosan. With a single machine park, they can optimally manage and maintain machines and thus ensure a stable production process. By being present in a competitive international market, they are committed to high-quality standards that can only be achieved with the help of dedicated and committed employees. They devote a great deal of attention to permanent systematic education and training.
“Their understanding of human resources is certainly an added value of working with Agitavit Solutions. Consultants from their eHRM team carefully led us through all phases of deployment, while also carefully advising us on how to address the challenges we faced.”
Ana Pušnik Head of HR, Kopit
Want to get to know eHRM?
Request a demo.