We analyze the client’s environment and business model and plan the IoT solution based on the SensIoT platform, which will improve the client's business. Together with the client, we set project goals and metrics for performance monitoring. We conduct activities and communication with all stakeholders on the project.
We plan the IoT project architecture, which includes sensors, a communication network with sensors, a database, a reporting system and analytics, and a portal for management as well as a portal for end users.
We create a specification for a solution that defines the user interface and the performance of applications and optimization algorithms. We develop a solution, introduce it to the client, monitor its operation and adjust it based on the collected data for optimal operation.
Get the highest added value from your smart devices. The SensIoT platform uses cloud-based technology to exploit the possibilities offered by smart sensors and smart technologies to securely connect devices. It offers analytical tools for useful insights into the collected data, and with various graphic reviews, it provides visual insights for simpler and immediate analysis. A friendly and flexible application is available to users that is accessible anytime, anywhere.
With the SensIoT platform you can:
• optimize workflows and increase their efficiency,
• reduce costs,
• improve the quality of your services,
• reduce the number and time spent to handle user complaints,
• offer your customers an insight into the performance of your services.
SensIoT is based on Microsoft Azure, one of the leading platforms for the Internet of Things. Together with the IoT Hub components for capturing data from sensors, Event Hub, Stream Analytics and Machine Learning to process the collected data, the WabApps component for easy presentation of data, analyses and newly learned information to users on any device covers the entire life cycle of projects for smart device management and service.
SensIoT provides stand-alone smart waste containers management solutions (SensIoT Waste) and water meters (SensIoT Water) to help you efficiently plan the emptying of containers at the ecological collection points and have control over water use. The Platform SensIoT can also be adapted for use in other areas – agriculture, production, logistics, etc.
Pre-planned waste collection routes are financially wasteful and environmentally unfriendly. Trucks driving on the same paths to discharge containers that are not filled to the top use unnecessarily large quantities of fuel and time, while full containers remain full outside of their pick-up time. This leads to unnecessary spending of public finances, excessive burdens on the environment, dissatisfied users and a general lack of efficiency.
Waste management offers new opportunities in the field of the Internet of Things, through which companies can perform their services more efficiently. By installing sensors with low energy consumption and long durability in traditional containers, they can monitor the fullness of the containers, their location and safety, thus optimizing the waste trash routes and improving the quality of the entire service.
With the SensIoT Waste solution you can
• timely inspect the state of the fullness of containers on the map and plan optimized paths for their discharge;
• analyze trends in filling and emptying the containers;
• be notified in good time about extraordinary events;
• reduce the costs, time and energy required for waste management.
Download our guide
The Internet of Things is an area that has emerged as an oucome of the evolution of different devices and Technologies so as to enable…
Water is one of the most valuable natural resources in the world, but is becoming one of the most endangered. With the increasing number of challenges regarding water and wastewater management and the associated costs increase, the role of information technology and related innovation is becoming increasingly important. Combined with new instruments, quantities and types of data obtained, and the need for up-to-date insight anywhere and everywhere, the need for smart water management keeps increasing.
Automatic meter reading at the end-users (customers) effectively addresses the challenges and helps improve the quality of services. The SensIoT Water solution enables the full use of operational data for creating useful insights and improving water management.
With SensIoT Water solution you can
• Timely inspect the information on the correct state of water consumption.
• Be notified in due time of extraordinary events, so you can better plan maintenance work.
• Predict the movement of water demand and better predict long-term demand, thus ensuring good supply.
• Detect the amount of leakage in the water supply network and take precautionary measures more quickly.
• Network users receive billing according to actual consumption, without undue reading of the meters at their place.
• Implement targeted campaigns for wise use of water.
Jadranka Novoselc, Head of Control, Quality and Development at Komunala Brežice