We invite a software developer to join our team of 30 members who work on a large-scale custom-made development project for our international customer. Your work will be focused mainly on the upgrading and maintenance of existing applications (web and a few desktop ones) that are used by users across the world.
The work is performed on a Scrum framework, and we use the Jira tool for organizing the work process. As a new team member, you will be assigned a mentor who will be available for all your questions and will help you throughout your introduction period.
Our locations are in Ljubljana or Maribor, and you can choose whether you would like to work from home or from the office. If you are interested in our ways of working, get in touch with us, and we will gladly explain it all to you.
You are welcome, if:
- you have experience with programming applications
- you know the concepts of multilevel architectures and planning of relational databases
- you are well-familiar with the technologies and programming languages we use, such as C#, .NET Framework, WPF & MVVM, Windows Forms, GIT, SQL, Microsoft Access, PowerShell
- you are fluent in English
- you would like to be part of a team of various experts, and you feel a sense of responsibility for your work
- permanent employment
- tutoring and structured process of introduction to work
- diverse work in different projects with the possibility of personal and professional growth
- working with a team of top-notch experts in the field of software development
- career advancement opportunities
- an environment that is sensitive to your wishes and suggestions, and it develops your career path together with you
- well-ordered and transparent working environment
- professional education and training
- “open doors” of the management at all times
- family-friendly environment which enables a good balance between work and private life
- an experienced team of co-workers who are always ready to help you
- mentoring and a structured onboarding process
- many opportunities for education and acquiring new knowledge and certificates
- an environment that listens to your suggestions and develops your career path together with you
- a family-friendly environment that allows a good work-life balance
Sounds good? If you want to learn more send us your application online and we’ll get back to you soon. You will receive confirmation after a successful application.