Junior Full-Stack Developer
We would like to invite a less experienced software developer into our development group. You will obtain new knowledge and skills by working on different projects of custom-made development. At our development, we use the newest technologies, such as .NET Core, Angular and React, and the work is done on the Scrum framework.
Are your experiences mostly informal from different personal projects? No problem, at the beginning, the main focus will be put on your introduction to the team and the company. You’ll also be given a mentor who will help you with your work and professional growth.
We introduced a hybrid way of working, so you can choose between working from the office or from home. Our locations, however, are in Ljubljana and Maribor. If you are interested in our ways of working, get in touch with us, and we will gladly explain it all to you.
You are welcome, if:
- you have (informal) experience with programming web applications
- you know the concepts of multilevel architectures and the planning of relational data bases
- you are familiar with the technologies we use, such as: .NET Core, Angular or React and programming languages C#, Typescript or PostgreSQL or MS SQL
- you would like to be part of a team of various experts, and you feel a sense of responsibility towards your work
- permanent employment
- tutoring and structured process of introduction to work
- diverse work in different projects with the possibility of personal and professional growth
- working with a team of top-notch experts in the field of software development
- career advancement opportunities
- an environment which is sensitive to your wishes and suggestions, and it develops your career path together with you
- well-ordered and transparent working environment
- professional education and training
- “open doors” of the management at all times
- family-friendly environment which enables a good balance between work and private life
- an experienced team of co-workers who are always ready to help you
- mentoring and a structured onboarding process
- many opportunities for education and acquiring of new knowledge and certificates
- an environment that listens to your suggestions and develops your career path together with you
- a family-friendly environment that allows a good work-life balance
Sounds good? If you want to learn more send us your application online and we’ll get back to you soon. You will receive confirmation after a successful application.